odds-tips

Odds Tips
Posted by admin On February - 11 - 2014

Pick up the right team for win the bet

Online gamblers are facing difficulties for pick their best betting teams that’s why you need to follow football betting predictions rules. There are so many rules for making your bet right, but you should stay in basic rule that means when you are going to make your bet, you need to know which team can be a weaker team accurately like your goals should be right in almost 80% and if you can do that then you can win lots of money from online gambling. A good bet can make you rich and same way a wrong pick up can make you broke, that’s why online betting pick is very important here. Football betting predictions should make by different team history and skills and when you know you can go with a team that lost their last match, and then you will have the 70% chance of win the bet if your guess is close. Also, you need to know how to pick up a football team for your high amount of money bet so before making your bet, you should try to go with small bet with the same team and if you win most of the time, then you can go with your same betting team with a higher amount of money but try to make it safer with proper research about it. So hopefully online football betting predictions information will help you to make your best pick up. Thanks for staying with us.             

Posted by admin On February - 9 - 2014

Aalen Vs Karlsruher SC

The teams Aalen and Karlsruher SC are going to meet each other on March 2nd 2014 in German second division football league called Budnesliga 2. This will be the competition between a best performing team and a team which is presenting below average performance in the league. Here we are trying to give the soccer tips relating to the possibilities of this competition. The team Aalen is now standing on the 12th position in the league. This team has achieved 6 winnings and 24 points in the league. We can say that this is a poor performance in the league. In this competition we can say that there is very less possibility for the team Aalen. In the coming competition also this team is having comparatively very less chances to come back. This competition is going to be held in the home ground of Aalen but we cannot give the soccer tips favorable to this team. At the same time the competing team Karlsruher is standing on the 5th position in the league. Till now the team has achieved 31 points with 8 winnings. This is a strongest performance only. Therefore in the coming days this team may able to go better positions in the league. When these both teams are meeting together, the soccer tips are favorable to the team Karlsruher.

Posted by admin On February - 5 - 2014

Football Predictions for English Championship: Charlton Athletic vs. Birmingham City

This match between Charlton Athletic and Birmingham City is scheduled for February 8, 2014 at The Valley.  In this match Charlton Athletic with 22nd position will play against Birmingham City with 18th position in this championship.  Majority of football predictions by various online betting sites are giving odds which seems to favor Charlton Athletic to win this match.  The betting prediction of this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, is also suggesting win of Charlton Athletic in this match due to their home ground advantage. 

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 37 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting football prediction for the win of Charlton Athletic at 43.2 percent, win of Birmingham City at 21.6 percent and probability of draw at 35.1 percent in this match. 

The performance chart analysis of both teams suggests that the form of Birmingham City (-5) is superior to that of Charlton Athletic (-8).  Charlton Athletic won 2 and lost 3 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They lost their last match against Wigan Athletic on February 1, 2014 with score of 2-1.  Birmingham City won 1, had draw in 1 and lost 3 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They recently had a draw in a match against Derby County on February 1, 2014 when both teams scored three goals each.

As on February 5, 2014 Betfair is providing best odds as per football predictions for this match as 2.25 for the win of Charlton Athletic, 3.3 for draw and 3.1 for the win of Birmingham City in this match.

 

 

Posted by admin On February - 1 - 2014

Derby County Vs QPR

The teams Derby County and QPR are going to meet each other on February 11th in the England second division football league called the championship. This will be the competition between two better performing teams in the league. Here we are trying to make football betting predictions relating to the competition between these both teams. The team Derby County is standing on the 4th position in the league.  This team has achieved 51 points out of the 28 matches they played. We can say that this is team which is presenting better performance in the league. This team is having strongest possibilities to reach in the first positions of the league. While making football betting predictions for this competition, it is necessary to evaluate the other team QPR also. The team QPR is standing on the 2nd position in the league. This team has achieved 55 points out of the 27 matches they played. This competition is going to be held in the home ground of Derby County. Previously when these both teams were met together in the home ground of QPR, the team QPR was son for 2-1.  In the present situation, when these both teams are meeting together, we can say that the team Derby County is having slightly more chances to win the match.

Posted by admin On January - 27 - 2014

Football Prediction for Barclays Premier League: Manchester United vs. Cardiff City

This match between Manchester United and Cardiff City is scheduled for January 29, 2014 at Old Trafford.  In this match Manchester United with 7th position will play against Cardiff City with 20th position in this league.  Majority of football predictions by various online betting sites are giving odds which seems to favor Manchester United to win this match.  The betting prediction of this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, is also suggesting win of Manchester United in this match due to their home ground advantage, superior form and higher ranking. 

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 25 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting football prediction for the win of Manchester United at 44 percent, win of Cardiff City at 24 percent and probability of draw at 32 percent in this match. 

The performance chart analysis of both teams suggests that the form of Cardiff City (-8) is inferior to that of Manchester United (+7).  Manchester United won 1 and lost 4 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They recently lost a match against Sunderland on January 23, 2014 with score of 2-1.  Cardiff City won 2 and lost 3 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They recently won a match against Bolton Wanders on January 25, 2014 with score of 1-0.

As on January 27, 2014 Betfair is providing best odds as per the weekend betting prediction of this match as 1.25 for the win of Manchester United, 5.5 for draw and 13.0 for the win of Cardiff City in this match.

 

 

Posted by admin On January - 19 - 2014

Barcelona Vs Malaga

The teams Barcelona and Malaga are going to meet each other on January 27th 2014 in Spanish La Liga. This will be the competition between a best performer and a poor performer in the league. Here we are going to discuss about the possibilities of this competition and also about betting possibilities on these teams.

 

The team Barcelona is standing on the 1st position in the league. This team could achieve 50 points out of the 19 matches they played. Till now the team has failed only for one match in the league i.e. we can say that in this season also this team is in their best effort to reach in the title. But when we consider about the performance of this team in the last season we can say that this season performance is not much strong. At the same time the team Malaga is standing on the 14th position in the league. This team has earned only 21 points in the league. As compared to last season we can say that this is very poor performance. In the last season, the team Malaga has presented very strongest performance in all the matches including champions league. But in this season, the team could not present a performance near to that level. In this competition, the team Barcelona is having more possibilities to win the match.

Posted by admin On January - 12 - 2014

Cardiff City Vs Norwich City

The teams Cardiff City Vs Norwich City are going to meet each other on February 1st 2014 in the English premier league. This will be the competition two poor performing teams of the premier league. Here we are going to discuss about the possibilities of this competition and also about betting possibilities on these teams.

 

The team Cardiff City is now standing on the 17th position in the premier league. Till now the team has achieved 18 points in this season. This team is presenting poor performance in the league. We can say that the team is approaching to relegation list and it is sure that the team could not go ahead in the league with this performance. At the same time the team Norwich is standing on the 15th position in the league. This team is also presenting poor performance in the league. This team is having only 20 points and there is not much possibility for this team in this season. When these both teams are meeting together; it will be a fighting which will not make any significant movements in the league. When these both teams are meeting together; both the teams are having equal possibilities so you should place bet for this competition very carefully.

Posted by admin On January - 4 - 2014

Betting Prediction for Italian Serie-A: Juventus vs. Roma

This match between Juventus and Roma is scheduled for January 5, 2014 at Juventus Stadium.  In this match Juventus with 1st position will play against Roma with 2nd position in this league.  Majority of online betting sites are giving odds which seems to favor Juventus to win this match.  The betting prediction of this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, is suggesting win of Juventus in this match due to their home ground advantage, superior form and higher ranking. 

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 42 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting betting prediction for the win of Juventus at 42.9 percent, win of Roma at 23.8 percent and probability of draw at 33.3 percent in this match. 

The performance chart analysis of both teams suggests that the form of Roma (+12) is inferior to that of Juventus (+14).  Juventus won 4 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They recently won a match against Atlanta on December 22, 2013 with score of 4-1.  Roma won 2 and had draw 3out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Cagliari on December 22, 2013 with score of 4-0.

As on January 4, 2014 Betfair is providing best odds for this match as 1.65 for the win of Juventus, 3.8 for draw and 5.5 for the win of Roma in this match.

 

Posted by admin On December - 29 - 2013

Betting And The Other Side Of Betting

For all you know betting is a legal kind of gamble in which many people are addicted to. As a matter of fact, in betting alone, big amount of money is always at stake in playing. In addition to that the urge of winning even more lies in playing and joining this unpredictable game. Today it is one of the easiest ways to get some fast money and because of this a lot of people is getting hooked by this kind of way. Many play and join this gambling on sports to support their teams or player and by this they bid or bet their money hoping they could earn even more but when they lost, the drive to redeem and earn even more money lead them to greediness.

In result of their greediness to profit they become addicted to this gamble. Being addicted to such may cause its wagers, person who plays betting, to be uneasy and to be more stubborn.
Also, the focus of the wagers becomes unfixed due to the eagerness of the person to always play or join betting. That is why self control and self discipline should be developed to prevent this kind of addiction in betting. In anything that you do it is important that you remember that anything that is in excess is never good, thus you need to make certain limitation so you can just keep things in order. If in any way you feel that you are giving all your money just to bet then this might be the best time for you to think about it.

Posted by admin On December - 24 - 2013

Betting Prediction for Barclays Premier League: Newcastle United vs. Stoke City

This match between Newcastle United and Stoke City is scheduled for December 26, 2013 at St. James’s Park.  In this match Newcastle United with 6th position will play against Stoke City with 10th position in this league.  Majority of online betting sites are giving odds which seems to favor Newcastle United to win this match.  The betting prediction of this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, is also suggesting win of Newcastle United in this match due to their home ground advantage, superior form and higher ranking. 

The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 62 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting betting prediction for the win of Newcastle United at 46.8 percent, win of Stoke City at 30.6 percent and probability of draw at 22.6 percent in this match. 

The performance chart analysis of both teams suggests that the form of Stoke City (-1) is inferior to that of Newcastle United (+4).  Newcastle United won 3, had draw in 1 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They recently won a match against Crystal Palace on December 21, 2013 with score of 3-0.  Stoke City won 2, had draw in 2 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them.  They won their last match against Aston Villa on December 21, 2013 with score of 2-1.

As on December 24, 2013 Betfair is providing best odds for this match as 1.72 for the win of Newcastle United, 3.5 for draw and 5.5 for the win of Stoke City in this match.